TO BE ANNOUNCED
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED
2020 EVENT IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Get in Touch for more info
Give us a call or send us an email if you need any more information. Online Registration opens on the 1st of April! Set your reminder!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What documents must I have to cross border into Zambia?
There’s quite a range of documentation required:
- Valid passport.
- Original vehicle registration document.
- Owner’s written authority if not the driver.
- Authority from the finance company if the car is secured against a debt.
What are the fees to pay at the Zambian border?
- Toll fee $20 (paid in US$)
- Council Levy vehicles K30
- Carbon tax Up to K200
- 3rd Party Insurance vehicle only K162
- 3rd Party Insurance vehicle and trailer K262
- Fuel costs in Zambia Petrol K16.59/litre
- Fuel costs in Zambia Diesel K15.59/litre
Rates are subject to change.
What are the speed limits?
The speed limits for Zambia are as follows:
Open road 100km/hr
In town 40km/hr